Dad jokes are mostly silly puns but worthwhile to cheer your child’s mood and stir up joy. These corny jokes are a great way to light-up any moment, whether outdoors or at home. If you are looking for some rib-tickling dad jokes to make your child laugh aloud, then read on.
50 Funny Dad Jokes For Children
1. Dad, did you get a hair cut?
No, I got them all cut.
2. Skeletons are so calm, because?
Nothing goes under their skin.
3. What did the policeman say to his belly button?
You’re under a vest!
4. What’s your computer’s favorite snack?
5. 6 was damn afraid of 7. Why?
Because 7 8 (ate) 9.
6. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
7. What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Something smells between us, ew!
8. After a cheese factory blasted, what all was left?
Da brie everywhere!
9. Why do vampires always look sick?
Because they are always coffin.
10. Today, my son asked me, “can you give me a book Mark?”
I gaped, he is 12 and still doesn’t know that my name is Paul.
11. What is faster, hot or cold?
Hot, because you can catch a cold.
12. If Silver Surfer and Iron Man team-up, what will be the name of their team?
13. Why can’t a leopard hide anywhere?
Because he’s always spotted.
14. A dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary is called?
15. What kind of music do mummies like to listen?
The wrap music.
16. Why do crabs never share their things?
They are shellfish.
17. What’s the name of the city in Nevada where all the dentists visit?
18. T-rex can’t clap its hands, why is so?
Because it’s extinct.
19. Why does everyone enjoy being around the volcano?
Because it’s so lava-ble!
20. What do cows love to read?
21. What did the photon reply when offered help to carry her bag?
No worries, I am traveling light!
22. How do celebrities manage to stay cool?
They have many fans.
23. I do not trust stairs, because?
They are always up to something.
24. Why should you beware of health tips, like light eating?
Because that’s how you become a black hole.
25. A belt with a watch is known as?
A waist of time!
26. How can you cut the sea into halves?
With a see-saw.
27. If the mushroom was such a fun-gi, why didn’t he party at his house?
Because there wasn’t mush-room!
28. Which US state is famous for its mini sodas?
29. If you see a robbery at the Apple store, you instantly become?
30. What is worst than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding a half worm.
31. If you ever get cold, stand at the corners, why?
Because they usually stand at 90 degrees.
32. Why can’t an atom be trusted?
Because it makes up everything!
33. Will February March this year?
No, but April May.
34. Why did the tomato close its eyes?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
35. Why does St. Cyril work at Krispy Kreme?
Because he is a deep friar.
36. What’s a black and white thing that comes and goes around?
A penguin in a revolving door.
37. Why was Cinderella not selected for the basketball team?
Because she ran-off from the ball.
38. I dreamt of drowning in a sea with orange water, then I realized?
It is Fanta-Sea.
39. What kind of shoes does a lazy person wear?
40. What do scholars eat when they are hungry?
41. Why was broom late for school?
Because it overswept!
42. Why does England have the highest number of liver banks?
Because it has Liverpool.
43. Why are spiders so smart?
Because they can find anything on the web.
44. Where do vampires like to shop from?
45. Did you ever try eating a clock?
46. Name the Egyptian mummy covered in chocolates and nuts.
47. Where do you get chicken broth in bulk?
The stock market.
48. What did the beaver say to the tree?
It was nice gnawing you!
49. A slice of apple pie is £2 in Jamaica and £3 in the Bahamas, why?
Because they are the pie rates of the Caribbean.
50. What’s more amazing than a talking dog?
Dad jokes are fun ways to spread some laughter. Share these hilarious dad jokes with your child and create some joyous moments to cherish. You can also share them in your next family get-together to get some funny responses.