1. Dump into one pile on the floor.
2. Choose destinations and create piles (ie charity, friend’s kids, etc).
3. Toss clothes that are super worn including underwear, stained or ripped clothing.
4. Designate a bin for items to keep!
5. Don’t feel like you have to keep everything for siblings – get rid of things you didn’t like in the first place.
6. Involve the kids! Have them join you to deliver the clothes you’re giving away.
7. Maintain your clean closet with an accessible bin. Use throughout the year, Throw in clothes your child tries on during the year that are too small, and then you can go through later.
8. Organize the clothes you’ve set aside by size.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram @whatsupelle
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.